The first step to become part of our network!
The certification is a process of evaluation and diagnosis of NGOs based on international principles of Transparency and Good Social PracticesThe main benefit of the certification is gaining the trust of donors. In this process, we evaluate 5 Principles:
- Management and Governance
- Potential of the social impact
- Public information
- Financial responsibility
Once certified, the NGO receives a full report on its performance and the benefits of being part of our network.
Free Self-evaluation - Certification
Do a self-evaluation of your organization right now and know all the sub-principles evaluated:
Be part of the Arredondar Movement
In addition to all the above benefits, as of 2018 Phomenta has partnered with Arredondar! In this way, all the NGOs certified by Phomenta can receive the financial benefit of the clients of Arrendondar.
Want to know more about how it works? Click here
See How It Works
Steps for certification
If the NGO has the prerequisites, it can apply for grants or pay for the diagnosis. In both cases, you must contact us at email@example.com to receive the guidelines and the registration form.
After completing the registration, the Phomenta team will check the prerequisites and request the NGO's legal and financial documents.
Após a análise documental e dos meios de comunicação, a Phomenta entra em contato para marcar uma visita in loco ou uma entrevista seguida de vídeo da Instituição.
After the initial questionnaire, analysis of the legal and financial documents, analysis of the social media networks and the visit to the NGO, the consultant will evaluate the Principles of Transparency and Good Social Practices.
The consultant sends the final report to the NGO entitled to reply. When everything is aligned and approved, Phomenta sends the certificate and publishes the result on the site for everyone to access.
The Certified NGOs
They are part of our network
Phomenta launches twice a year Fellowship Programs for NGOs that want to be evaluated.
- Being a Civil Society Organization (CSO) - Association, Institute or Foundation
- Oferecer 50 % de atividades gratuitas de cunho socioambiental, com contribuição concreta para o coletivo ou meio ambiente
- Have at least two years of work in the social area formalized through the National Registry of Legal Entities (CNPJ) and bylaws.
- Have at least one person hired with exclusive dedication to the institution or recurring volunteers with at least 8 hours of dedication per week
- Not being included in the Registry of Prevented Private Non-Profit Entities (CEPIM) in the Transparency Portal of the Federal Government
- Possuir balanço patrimonial e DRE dos últimos dois anos (Para as que possuem custo anual acima de 4,6 milhões de reais, é necessário apresentar o relatório de auditoria financeiro)
- Not having fiscal or labor debts
- Have an active website (for organizations with an annual cost above R$500,000)
If your NGO goes through the entire evaluation and it is not approved, it can only reapply after 1 year. In the meantime, it can participate in our Social Incubation program, which supports the organization in reaching the certification prerequisites.
Two years. After this period, our team will contact you to see if there is any interest in renewing the certificate. If so, we carry out the evaluation process once again.